5'10" single fly, swallow tail, twin fin with hand made wooden and fibreglass fins.
Featuring hand drawn original art work by Fern Levack detailing the greats of Ocean conservation.
• Jacques Cousteau - Ocean Conservationist.
" we are all in the same boat....we must salvage mother nature".
• Captain Paul Watson - Founder of Sea Shepard organisation in 1977.
"i am honoured to serve the whales, dolphins and sharks...if they flourish and survive I will be forever happy!".
• John Kelly - Hawaiian Surf Activist.
Founded in 1961, grass roots activists, SOS has saved over 100 Hawaiian surf breaks from destruction by developers.
• Dr Bob Brown - Founder of Australian Greens party in 1972 and the Wilderness Society in 1978.
• Charles Darwin - Author of The Origin of the Species.
"the world was NOT built in seven days".
• Eugenie Clark - Shark Lady.
"education is the best form of conservation....sharks deserve our understanding and respect.
Custom made to order for $450.